WORK IN PROGRESS....











The theme for this piece, Planets in Motion, stems from my life long concern and interest in the origins and mysteries  of  the Universe, its  billions of galaxies,stars, planets, humans......how we evolved from apes....


I like titles and I don't for several reasons, the main one is, abstract work for most people is hard to understand,  so people tend to  look for things, ....  for hidden meanings, as if it were a puzzle or  something to solve or to figure out. Abstraction is not narrative like  literature, its poetic and  abstract painting is more like its sister in the arts, Music, which is concerned more with feeligs and emotions,being spontaneous and direct.
Real abstraction is an event. In  the world of creativity  every moment is different as it ,changes  and does not repeat itself.


My geometric paintings are a valuable learning source, my way to study, experience the basic creative process, and  where I practice design, composition, color, and you name it that goes into my paintings, all the elements. Theese pieces are the  laboratory where I do valuable  experiments that later help my improvisations.





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“La crítica de arte ha perdido totalmente su función” Benjamin H. D. Buchloh -Germany (1941)

Chaos & An Unpredictable Tomorrow --Peter Saltzstein finds that Chaos Theory yields unexpected philosophical results.

Negatives about CIRCUMCISION -The male prepuce, or foreskin, is a highly mobile and extraordinarily sensitive double fold of tissue that is the end of the penis.