GEOMETRY AND ITS SACREDNESS COMES FROM THE SOUL...




 In ancient cultures around the planet geometry was reveered and some considered it sacred. 






   

      

 I am documenting some stages this painting has been through.


Repetition is an interesting concept, I use it in my work to reenforce shapes and to create 
patterns, movement and  rhythm. The source comes from free form improvisation inspired by jazz.
I like geometry because I like structure, as the foundation of certain genres  of mimimalist  painting, and  other disciplines like, architecture, ingeneering  and some of the  the sciences, and
 much like what happens in a bridge, by repetition of form strenth is created.
Asymetry, is another concept I incorporate in my geomertrical pieces giving  them a dynamism and   tension I find interesting.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“La crítica de arte ha perdido totalmente su función” Benjamin H. D. Buchloh -Germany (1941)

Chaos & An Unpredictable Tomorrow --Peter Saltzstein finds that Chaos Theory yields unexpected philosophical results.

Negatives about CIRCUMCISION -The male prepuce, or foreskin, is a highly mobile and extraordinarily sensitive double fold of tissue that is the end of the penis.