One of the reasons I stopped writing in my blog is my activity in the Art History sector, as last summer  I started gaving Art history lectures in Galeria Libertad  and at the UAQ University,here in the beautiful historic center of colonial Queretaro.

 From October to December I gave a 12 module Diploma Course at The UAQ, thru their Cultural Extension
 Pregram, andn had great results and likes from the participants.

I was invited to a one person show at the Universidad Tecnologica in San Juan del Rio,Qro, Sertember 12 ,2012- October 15, 2012.

Galeria Tarima in Queretaro, organized a 20 year retrospective of my work form the 1990's to the present,
November 10, 2012- Jan 9, 2013.

I am putting the final touches on some landscapes for a group show in February.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“La crítica de arte ha perdido totalmente su función” Benjamin H. D. Buchloh -Germany (1941)

Chaos & An Unpredictable Tomorrow --Peter Saltzstein finds that Chaos Theory yields unexpected philosophical results.

Negatives about CIRCUMCISION -The male prepuce, or foreskin, is a highly mobile and extraordinarily sensitive double fold of tissue that is the end of the penis.